Or Call: (860) 967-0667
Exposed Secrets & Lies Stopping You From Being #1 In Google’s Organic Advertising In Kettering
Before we begin, let us take a look at what Online Marketing and online Advertising is in Ohio . . . or most commonly known as “Search Engine Optimization (SEO).” According to the dictionary, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method that is utilized in websites in order to increase their website visibility and their traffic. This in turn will lead to higher search engine rankings (SEO) and more local Internet advertising thus higher readership, and hopefully New Customers. The benefit of ranking higher in the search engines is that your website is much more likely to be at or near the top of the first page that comes up when a person plugs in the key words to do an Internet search.
In order to optimize (or get seen first) the writer of the content must make excellent choices in keywords (or search terms) and usage, plus their placement within the article itself. By strategically planning which keywords and which keyword phrases to use, the website owner or writers will maximize the potential of ranking near the top of the search engines. If the writer also includes hyperlinks (direct links to other website pages) within the documents that lead to other external sources it will boost the readership of the page even more.
Now that we understand what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and the purpose of websites really is, let us take a look at some of the exposed secrets and lies that are stopping you (and many other websites) from ranking number 1 in The Google Search Engines.
LIE #1: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
LIE #2: KEYWORDS
LIE #3: HYPERLINKS
LIE #4: SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
LIE #5: BACKLINKS
LIE #6: AUTHORITY
LIE #7: BE THE EXPERT
LIE #8: SOCIAL MEDIA
LIE #9: IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME
Or Call: (860) 967-0667
All of these are fully covered in my short and easy to read book. Covering these now is not the purpose of this article. I just wanted you to know they exist, and give you the chance to see it for yourself.
Click Here To Check It Out – Or click on the books image.
10 SEO Tips To Move Your Business Forward On The Web In Kettering
While the world of Advertising on the Internet (or SEO) may be constantly changing, some things stay the same. The fundamental principles that should be guiding how you put together and present your website to the world are relatively constant. Here are ten of the most important SEO rules to advertise with in Ohio while doing your online marketing:
1. Monitor Your Progress With Analytics. You can’t find solid success with a non-stop trial and error process online. Establish a strategy and check on it regularly. There are free analytical tools that show you the number of hits your site is getting each day, where the visitors are coming from and how long they’re staying on the pages. Avail yourself to these tools and modify your approach to SEO if your stats aren’t strong.
2. Keep your site current with news and information. Using a news feed adds instant updates, giving you greater searchability and live content. The widgets are simple and many of them are free; all you need to to is put it up and watch it work its magic.
3. Research your keywords. Although keyword selection isn’t rocket science, it does require you to understand the characteristics of search engines. Keep your chosen keywords closely related to your niche, but with a little all-encompassing flexibility.
4. Keep your keyword density on a tight leash. While no list of SEO tips would be complete without advising you to use keywords, you can’t use them too often without appearing spammy to search engines or unappealing to readers. Maintain a tight three percent density, with very little margin of error.
5. Utilize images wisely. Pictures speak volumes to your audience, and they might even mean the difference between having your content enjoyed and shared or completely ignored. Don’t just slap together a few generic images: Make your pics matter in relevancy and by tagging them with the appropriate keywords.
6. Add keywords to video content. Achievements in rank don’t happen without carefully orchestrating every element of your web pages, and that means mastering keywords with video too. People and search engines love relevant video, and calculated keywords will get your site found more often, while great video will keep people watching.
7. Learn to link. Hyperlinking to phrases that contain your niche verbage is a necessity, as is linking to other sites within your professional realm. These in and outbound connections help you connect to the larger web and reflect credibility and authority. For example, linking to a major SEO Tips blog is useful if you’re in the Internet Marketing business, because your readers don’t have to go far to become educated. They’ll appreciate what you help them learn and your relevant connections improve your search standings.
8. Don’t fight for keyword competition. While keywords are your lifeline with search engines, you don’t want to choose the most popular and established phrases, because that will put you in direct competition with many long standing sites and industry leaders. Look for words that are logical in the search equation, but that aren’t as commonly used.
9. Provide outstanding content. No matter what other SEO tips you adhere to, do not ignore this one. Search engines have evolved in their ability to recognize useful and highly readable content, and with every new update to the algorithms, the best content is awarded with improved rankings and the rest sink like rocks. Update the high-quality articles on your site regularly, and invite readers to comment, carefully monitoring for real and relevant replies to what you post.
10. Familiarize yourself with formatting. Both readers and search engines alike prefer organized content with headers, numbers, bullet points and more. Organize your site so that it’s easily skimmed, with bold titles that immediately convey your message. Formatting is the new norm and many people won’t even try to understand large chunks of text.
Don’t be left behind with stale or unsavory advertising or online marketing tactics, and getting those New Customers. Get a good grip on the basic tips and use them everyday.